1. Q : How many programme that MGSEB offer?
A : There are 2 programme which are MBA and DBA.
2. Q : What does MGSEB stand for?
A : MGSEB is an acronym for Malaysian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship and Business
3. Q : Does MGSEB provide student accommodation?
A : MGSEB does not guarantee accommodation for students but any requests will be entertained.
4. Q : Does MGSEB required English qualification?
A : MBA programme does not have any specific English requirements, but in DBA programme, TOEFL or EILTS is needed.
5. Q : Will MGSEB provide with student visa?
A : Yes. The MGSEB will provide visa for students if application is successful. Please refer to International Affairs Unit for application.
6. Q : What are the procedures if the student would like to change programme of study or specialize?
A : Students can appeal to change the programme of study or specialize. To appeal, the students need to download form for official letter and form for changing program of study/ specialize.
7. Q : Can the student apply for MGSEB if the student currently studying in another college/ university in Malaysia?
A : MGSEB will accept applications from international students who are studying in Malaysia (Colleges/ Universities) but the student need
to follow the UMK procedure.
8. Q : Will there be MGSEB representative receiving student at the airport upon arrival in Malaysia? Is transportation provided as well?
A : There will not be any representatives or transportation from the MGSEB at the airport when the student arrived. The student needs to take the
public transport. For further information on the location, please browse our university official website (Contact Us). However, we can
arrange for pick-up service for first time.
9. Q : Does MGSEB provide financial support?
A : Yes, it is under Malaysian International Scholarship-UMK (MIS-UMK) for international students and MyBrain15, PTPTN or MARA for local students.
For MIS-UMK, please refer to International Affairs Unit for application.
10. Q : Should the student get health insurance?
A : Yes. It is compulsary for both local and international students